Monday, August 17, 2009

Next Post: Your Choice!

Hi guys,

So I've been blogging for a few months now, and I must say its been a learning experience and tons of fun. I'm starting to figure things out, and am getting pretty good feedback so far.

But this morning I got to thinking --- what are you guys interested in hearing about or learning right now???

I can tell you that at the moment I'm obsessed with the power of a couple good coats of paint in a stunning color, creating defined but comfortable spaces in my home, and finding affordable ways to really make it "mine."

But what do you want to know? How to install a new outlet or light switch? Which colors are the latest and greatest? How to re-grout a shower? Or maybe where to go to get whatever it is you're looking for to spruce up your home? Perhaps a few tricks & tips on merging "his" stuff with "her" stuff? Or just more photos???

Tell me, and I shall deliver :) E-mail: havedogwilltravel@gmail.com

In the meantime, I'll keep blogging away.....

Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment