Thursday, October 15, 2009

I have a crush on.....

http://cocokelley.blogspot.com/

If you have any interest in design, style, and creating a beautiful world to live in, you MUST MUST MUST check out this fave blog.

Not only does the lovely and talented Cassandra have a serious talent for all things fabulous, but she makes great design and style attainable; I haunt her blog daily and could only hope to be able to one day whip up the kind of inspiration boards and ideas she makes look easy.

But until that happens, I am thrilled to pieces to let you know that she will be helping me transition our home to the next stage!! I'll be keeping the details under wraps for now while we hammer out the last few things, but I WILL tell you that it's sure to be fabulous. And of course there will be pictures! And perhaps some champagne.....

Cheers!
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment