Wednesday, December 9, 2009

MUST. PAINT.

Ok, our houseguest is gone (sadface), and the 5-gallon bucket of primer is staring at me. I MUST START PAINTING.

I don't want to live in a fiesta-inspired home anymore. I want fresh and clean and classic so we can really start layering in our own style. But I also enjoyed a little hiatus from my months of priming and painting.....the constant discovery of paint on myself and/or the dogs (how did that get there??) and the constant reminder that I have almost the entire interior of the house to paint..........oye.

Ok, enough complaining. I am ONE LUCKY HOMEOWNER. I get it.

Will pick up the ol' paintbrush tonight................but where to start?

SB

(Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is to wake up and have my walls painted NOT in these colors.......)

1 comment: